- HomeGet Started
- About us
- Artists Pages
- Past Events
- LA133 December 2017
- Paint Out 2016
- Rotary International Women’s Week Exhibit 2016
- Love is in the Air-February, 2016 exhibit
- Tasty Colors – January 2016
- Creperie reception December 2015
- 2015 LCPG Paint-out
- Sol Mexicano Gallery 2015
- Ajijic Cultural Center 2015
- Jocotepec Cultural Center – October 31, 2014
- Gallery Sol Mexicano-March 7th 2014
- Ajijic Cultural Center Gallery- January 17, 2014
- Gloriosa November 2013
- Sol Mexicano exhibition
- Gallery Efren Gonzalez
- Centro Cultural Gonzales Gallo
- Ajijic Cultural Center
Art is man added to nature, which he delivers...All the paintings I made from nature were chestnuts that I snatched from the fire.
The landscape mirrors itself, thinks itself within me…Perhaps this is all nonsense, but it seems to me as though I myself were the subjective consciousness of this landscape…
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment.
Art does not reproduce the visible, but makes visible.
Color provokes a psychic vibration. Color hides a power still unknown but real, which acts on every part of the human body.